It may have started out as a dream come true to work from home, but as time has gone by it may be more of a nuisance. Here are some signs that it is time to quit working from home and pursue rental of executive suites for your growing company:
· Frequent meetings with clients or investors that you can’t keep meeting at a local restaurant.
· Employees, subcontractors or temps that you need to work face-to-face with often.
· Too many noisy distractions at your home.
· Your dedicated work space is cluttered and small.
· Your business is doing well enough to afford the small added expense of an office rental.
The benefits of leasing a professional office space are many, and include:
· A physical address and meeting location shows stability and success to potential clients and investors.
· Sharing office space with other local professionals allows you to network, which is proven to be one of the best ways to grow your business.
· Many companies that offer an office rental also provide amenities like administrative assistance. These skilled workers can assist with word processing, mailings, photocopying and facsimiles.
· You will notice an increase in productivity and inspiration as you get out of the house and mingle with like-minded professionals.
Since you can rent executive suites for daily, weekly, or monthly lease options the risk is minimal, and you will be able to try it out for a period before deciding if it’s a permanent move for your business.
Check out our other services such as:
Corporate Business Rental
Corporate Office Space Rental
Professional Resume Writing Services
Office Space Leasing